D25135: [dolphin] Add test case baloo search parsing

Ismael Asensio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 23:21:19 GMT 2019

iasensio created this revision.
iasensio added reviewers: elvisangelaccio, bruns, Dolphin.
Herald added a project: Dolphin.
Herald added a subscriber: kfm-devel.
iasensio requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Add different test cases to `dolphinsearchboxtext` to check the parsing of baloo search Urls, in the form `baloosearch:?searchString=".."'
  It checks that the search textinput does not get filled with the search terms, and that the search string remains the same after being processed by the search box.

  Test time is about 1,2 seconds on my laptop (out of 20sec of the total ctest bench).
  If baloo is disabled it just skips the test, as no `baloosearch` Url will be generated.

  I'd really like for this to be well tested, since breaking the test benches seems like a big deal :)

  DEPENDS-ON: D24422 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24422>

TEST PLAN
  - on dolphin build dir:`/bin/test/dolphinsearchboxtest'

  It fails 16/20 on current master

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH