D25028: Make the search box more compact

Ismael Asensio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 11:36:52 GMT 2019

iasensio marked an inline comment as done.
iasensio added a comment.

INLINE COMMENTS

> elvisangelaccio wrote in dolphinfacetswidget.cpp:68
> Please do not hardcode numbers in the code. Use a variable in `global.h` instead, where we already have a `VERTICAL_SPACER_HEIGHT` constant.

`VERTICAL_SPACER_HEIGHT` is unfortunately too wide for this (18px). It seems to be used only in the properties dialog to separate groups of properties using a `QSpacerItem`.
In the same fashion I've added a `SMALL_LAYOUT_SPACING`, but only for this local scope, in`dolphinsearchbox.h`.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin