D20471: Add "What's This?" to nearly everything in the main window

Felix Ernst noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 27 15:12:19 BST 2019

felixernst added a comment.

  > You might want to add the window flag Qt::WindowContextHelpButtonHint to all windows that use what's this.

  Yes, I was already thinking about working on explicitly setting or not setting this flag at the right places. In particular I was thinking about dynamically changing this flag depending on the page in the system settings one is currently viewing so users don't get frustrated when no help is available for the current one.
  Though concerning Dolphin the only windows that use "What's This?" seem to be `Settings/Configure Shortcuts...` and `Help/Report Bug...` and those aren't specific to Dolphin.

  I am a bit hesitant to put work into the '?' in the titlebar because I read here https://phabricator.kde.org/T9986 that Wayland won't be able to display it. But maybe that is subject to change. I'll think about it.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin