D16648: Open externally called files/directories in new tabs

Alexander Saoutkin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 21 14:48:47 BST 2019

feverfew added a comment.

  In D16648#467854 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16648#467854>, @fvogt wrote:

  > It looks like several QUrls were changed to QString here, why? Most of those QStrings, if not all, actually contain URLs.

  If I remember correctly Qt methods that are publicised on DBus cannot have parameters as QList<QUrl>, hence I had to use QStringList. This seems to happen often enough that Qt even has helper functions to do the conversion. There are some more conversions to avoid unnecessarily changing method signatures of existing functions.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin