D21312: [Places] Draw 2px rectangle disk capacity bar underneath mount points

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 20 22:41:39 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  +1 for restoring the feature, which is very useful! I've wanted this myself many times, so thanks for submitting this! However I'll admit I'm not super thrilled about having the capacity indicator bar always visible. I can't quite put my finger on why, but something about it feels a bit off. Maybe that's why the original only appeared on hover? But that's problematic in an era where we need to be designing for touch-friendliness. Maybe it could be a pie chart to the right of the icon but left of the text? Or maybe it's fine as-is and I'm just being a stick-in-the-mud.

  Either way, adding #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> for comment.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin