D21037: Add deselect action

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 12 11:56:42 BST 2019

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Sorry but this patch could break the workflow of those who use `invert_selection`. When we want to change a shortcut that's been there since forever, we need very good reasons and I'm afraid  the deselect action is not enough:

  1. You can already deselect everything by pressing an empty space in the view, if you are a mouse user.
  2. You can already deselect everything by pressing the `Esc` key, if you are a keyboard user.
  3. Wish #184717 has been open for 10 years and has only 1 vote.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin