D20229: Re-implement Meta-E global launch shortcut using KGlobalAccel

Andreas Sturmlechner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 2 09:36:22 BST 2019

asturmlechner added a comment.

  In D20229#459294 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20229#459294>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Hmm, can you help me understand why this change breaks in a sandboxed environment?

  The problem is that cmake symlink command tries to execute on the root filesystem.

  So during first build, `${BUILDDIR}/usr/share/kglobalaccel` is created, the symlink command simply fails non-fatally, the empty directory is then installed to the root file system.

    -- Installing: /var/tmp/portage/kde-apps/dolphin-9999/image/usr/share/kglobalaccel
    failed to create symbolic link '/usr/share/kglobalaccel/org.kde.dolphin.desktop': No such file or directory

  Then on second build, the directory already exists on the root file system so that the symlink command fails with the aforementioned sandbox error.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin