D20125: Dolphin: reintroduce information panel without Baloo

Aleksei Nikiforov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 30 18:39:07 GMT 2019

i.Dark_Templar added a comment.

  To me dolphin without panel on right side looks unusual and unfamiliar. Due to that I made patch returning it.

  And that panel may be resized, having preview of bigger size than previews of files in the central area. Of course, central area can have files resized too to increase preview, but then the screen would be able to hold much lesser amount of files.

  And like before, this panel may be hidden to not take screen space if it's desired.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin