D20052: Make tabs rename-able

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 26 13:08:51 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks, this generally works very nicely. I found a big bug though: when you rename a tab and then move it to another position on the tab bar, the tab in its old position no longer updates its name when the user navigates around in that tab, and the renamed tab inappropriately does update its name as the user navigates around.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphintabbar.cpp:166
> +        } else if (selectedAction == renameTabAction) {
> +            bool result=false;
> +            QString newTabName = QInputDialog::getText(this,

Spaces around the equals sign

> dolphintabbar.cpp:168
> +            QString newTabName = QInputDialog::getText(this,
> +                i18n("Rename tab"), i18n("New tab name"), QLineEdit::Normal, tabText(index), &result
> +            );

"Rename Tab" (use title case for window titles)

> dolphintabwidget.cpp:33
>  #include <QDropEvent>
> +#include <QDebug>

Don't want this in production code