D20026: WIP: Bug 195801 - go up in folder hierachy when in "edit mode"

Mikhail Krutov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 25 10:45:11 GMT 2019

krutovmikhail added a comment.

  I've updated the diff with a couple questions I have (about UI mostly). Still WIP.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kurlnavigator.cpp:406
> +        hasParent = (currentDirectory != currentDirectory.resolved(levelUp));
> +        currentDirectory = QUrl(parentDirectory(currentDirectory));
> +    }

QUrl(currentDirectory.resolved(levelUp)) for some reason results in missed 1st level directory, eg list for /home/neko would be:

  /home/neko
  /

Is this a proper approach or should I do it somehow differently?

> kurlnavigator.cpp:408
> +    }
> +    QMenu *dropdown = new QMenu(q);
> +    auto itBegin = hierarchyList->begin();

Is QMenu a proper widget for dropdown list here?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO