D19786: Fix WebDAV directory renaming if KeepAlive is off

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 18 11:49:29 GMT 2019

sitter added a comment.

  setting server to keepalive=false? what is this? the 90's? :O

  wouldn't it be simpler to `finishDav` and recurse `rename` with the redirected url? the code inside the conditional block is basically a code copy of the code above, so why not just throw away the duplicated code and start the request
  from the top? it'd solve this issue and prevent future issues at the cost of performance when/if renames are carried out without trailing slash but be 100% more reliable. or at the very least call `resetSessionSettings` before the new request is set?

  your diff looks good to me but I am not so sure about the original code there

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO