D19737: Fix crash at shutdown after showing a tooltip

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 17 16:59:25 GMT 2019

hallas added a comment.

  In D19737#432759 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19737#432759>, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > > a crash that occurs when closing Dolphin after Dolphin has showed a tooltip
  >
  > Did you mean "//while// Dolphin is showing a tooltip" ? That's the only way I was able to reproduce the crash.

  I could also reproduce the crash if Dolphin had just showed a single tooltip, but it had to have shown it just before closing Dolphin. In other words the pointer being held in `m_fileMetaDataWidget` has to have been passed to the `m_tooltipWidget`, then the crash would happen.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin