D19334: redo service menu ruby helpers from ground up more or less

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 17 14:34:40 GMT 2019

elvisangelaccio accepted this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In D19334#428879 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19334#428879>, @sitter wrote:

  > Could this be a packaging problem in your distro?
  >
  > test-unit is (meant to be) bundled with ruby itself https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/v2_6_0/gems/bundled_gems and I just wiped my 2.6.0 completely and reinstalled and am absolutely sure that by default it works without installing any additional dependencies.

  You are right, archlinux explicitly removes the bundled gems: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/ruby#n62

  I guess dolphin developers who use archlinux should be able to figure it out as I did, so feel free to ship it. Thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  master