Secure Delete Dolphin Service Menu for Plasma 5

Rob Burness rcburness at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 22:02:45 GMT 2019

Hi Nate,

I tried unsuccessfully to contact Vanbosco so I would like to add the
modified routines to the store.  Can you point me in the right direction to
accomplish that?  When I click on my profile in https://store.kde.org/ and
select "add product", it takes me to https://www.opendesktop.org/product/add

Is that the right path to follow to add something to the kde store?
Clearly this is my first time doing this.

Rob Burness