D19432: [text thumbnailer] Use KSyntaxHighlighting for text rendering

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 4 22:11:48 GMT 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  So, from my side I am fine with the current patch. While the change to QTextDocument (& syntax highlighting?) results in a marginal bigger linespacing and as result up to one line less text rendered in the preview, I find the newer linespacing actually better to read and by my samples found the missing line not to be important to get which file this is and what content. So I have stopped further experiments to restore the old linespacing.

  Given only positive comments so far & the unclear maintainership of kio-extra, I would then proceed to a ship-in-7-days-unless-someone-objects. Of course welcoming any +1 or Accept before :;)

  Before:
  F6645792: Screenshot_20190301_000252.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6645792>
  Current After:
  F6657475: Screenshot_20190304_225906.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6657475>