D19432: [text thumbnailer] Use KSyntaxHighlighting for text rendering

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 1 13:49:30 GMT 2019

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> vkrause wrote in textcreator.cpp:169
> I think default background color here refers to what your palette gives you. The background color defined by highlighting is typically only used for small text blocks like for alerts ("TODO", "HACK", etc).

@vkrause  Thanks for the comment. With that in mind and coffee in blood and in daylight I get the SH api dox a bit better. I might think about doing a proposal for improvement for the next person hitting that without coffee perhaps ;)

@cfeck From what I have seen, I would then stay with the hardcoded background color. Actually I wonder why it it not pure #fff as one has(?) with any rich textdocument usually. But not the intention of this very patch, so I leave that out.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras