D17595: Upstream Dolphin's file rename dialog

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 4 09:31:30 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D17595#473826 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17595#473826>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Would you be interested in doing that and taking over this patch? I'm afraid I don't think I have the time right now for the kind of deep dive that it requires. If not, that's okay. :)

  I can take over ;)

  I still have some unclear area .
  relicensecheck.pl does not seem to allow to re-license from GPL to LGPL, just to update the version of the license used.
  Only the +eV option seems to allow this.
  It seems to me I should ask the author to allow KDE e.V. to re-license their work.
  I have contacted KDE e.V board to ask for some guidance.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO