D22105: WIP : Fix SFTP Plugin of KIO for Windows

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 21 11:53:24 BST 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kio_sftp.cpp:266
>
> -        qCDebug(KIO_SFTP_LOG) << "name=" << name << " instruction=" << instruction << " prompts=" << n;
> +        qDebug() << "name=" << name << " instruction=" << instruction << " prompts=" << n;

Use `kdebugsettings` to enable sftp debug output instead of qCDebug->qDebug (which adds a lot of noise to the review)

> brute4s99 wrote in kio_sftp.cpp:2050-2051
> it uses buff.st_atime . Since I'm removing use of buff, I'm not sure how to handle this. For now I've commented out setting the file access time instruction for now.

Just use partFile.fileTime(QFileInfoFileAccessTime)

> kio_sftp.cpp:2052
> +                    //                         QFileDevice::FileTime(QFileDevice::FileAccessTime));
> +                    receivedFile.setFileTime(dt, QFileDevice::FileTime(QFileDevice::FileModificationTime));

You can remove the FileTime() type conversion, just do setFileTime(dt, QFileDevice::FileModificationTime)

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras