D22144: Add kio recentlyused:/ to access KactivitytStats data

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 15 02:57:33 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks, got it built. However unfortunately it didn't help.

  I see that `/home/nate/kde/usr/lib64/plugins/kf5/kio/recentlyused.so` exists, and `/home/nate/kde/usr/lib64/plugins` is in my `$QT_PLUGIN_PATH` variable. And yet...

    $ KDE_FORK_SLAVE=1 /home/nate/kde/usr/bin/kioclient5 ls recentlyused:/?limit=100
    kf5.kio.core: couldn't create slave: "klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'recentlyused'.\n"
    "Unable to create io-slave. klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'recentlyused'.\n"

  Even adding `/home/nate/kde/usr/lib64/plugins/kf5/kio/` to `$QT_PLUGIN_PATH` doesn't help. I feel like I must be doing something stupid here.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras