D22303: Fix name grouping feature for cyrillic names

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 7 13:02:15 BST 2019

ngraham added subscribers: elvisangelaccio, ngraham.
ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks, very nice first patch! This looks like the correct fix to me, and doesn't break grouping with the Latin alphabet or any of the unit tests. And you even used `arc` to submit the patch, so I don't have to ask for your email address. All in all, solid work!

  @elvisangelaccio?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  fix_for_bug_406867 (branched from master)