D22050: Port from phonon to qtmultimedia

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 1 12:09:04 BST 2019

sitter added a comment.

  phonon-vlc is the recommended backend btw ;)

  Also, the CPU usage will in all cases be dependent on where/how the pipelines actually render to screen. This can be wildly different even within the same software, which I guess is why you see different load between VLC and phonon-vlc (i.e. libvlc). They simply may not use the same output and one may be better or worse depending on the underlying libraries or the driver even I suppose.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin