D18769: Fix context for QDateTime::toString() translations

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 26 23:12:49 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  In D18769#418475 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18769#418475>, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > In D18769#415758 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18769#415758>, @aacid wrote:
  >
  > > Hmmmm, it doesn't seem to totally work
  > >
  > > I get this https://i.imgur.com/bM3IPeu.png
  > >
  > > I guess the MMMM and yyyy should have been replaced by actual text, right?
  >

  > Yeah. Did you get the qWarning in the else branch? How do I reproduce that?

  Well, you need to be running in a localized language and then break your translation.

  Here is a broken .mo for dolphin (in french) F6641639: dolphin.mo <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6641639> install it to /usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/dolphin.mo and if you have the french locale running it with LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8 dolphin should give you the broken behaviour, if you don't have the fr locale setup just copy it to the italian folder :D

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin