D19246: Refocus to main view when switching between tabs

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 24 12:20:18 GMT 2019

elvisangelaccio added subscribers: ngraham, elvisangelaccio.
elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Hmm, it seems to me that b7ceb51b44 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R318:b7ceb51b44da394089689a2649cc8529c1f74669> already fixed this issue. I can reproduce it only if I revert this commit on master (@ngraham can you check?)

  But anyway `DolphinViewActionHandler` is not the right place to set the focus, we need to figure out where and why the filter bar gets precedence in the focus chain.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin