D19083: Fix crash during shutdown

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 16 18:20:17 GMT 2019

hallas added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> elvisangelaccio wrote in kitemlistviewaccessible.h:89-92
> Can you explain why we need this wrapper object? `isValid` is never set to `false`, so I'm not sure how this boolean helps.

The problem is that we need to be able to determine if we have set the id to a valid value or not. I have been reading through the Qt documentation on QAccessible::Id and I can't see that there is any doucmented "invalid" value, so that is the reason for the bool. There are a few places where we resize m_cells and therefore new AccessibleIdWrappers will be default constructed, I should have added a default constructor that initializes isValue to false, I will just push a update with this :)

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin