D18883: Add PDF thumbnailer

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 9 22:18:21 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Conceptually I think it makes sense to have all the thumbnailers in their own package so it's easy to remove them all if for people who really don't want them. That package (`kdegraphics-thumbnailers`) is shipped by default by at least Kubuntu, openSUSE, Manjaro and Neon, so it's not like moving them all over there would result in a user experience regression for many (any?) people.

  I don't have a problem with ultimately putting everything into that separate package, but perhaps it makes sense to do that all at once in a deliberate manner rather than piecemeal. In which case we would land this, then move all the thumbnailers in `kio-extras` into `kdegraphics-thumbnailers`.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras