D26215: Port QRegExp to QRegularExpression

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 24 18:44:28 GMT 2019

ahmadsamir created this revision.
ahmadsamir added reviewers: Dolphin, elvisangelaccio.
Herald added a project: Dolphin.
ahmadsamir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Port QRegExp::exactMatch() with QRegularExpression::anchoredPattern().
  Port QRegExp::Wildcard with QRegularExpression::wildcardToRegularExpression().
  There's no equivalent in QRegularExpression to QRegExp::WildcardUnix.

TEST PLAN
  make && ctest

  All unit tests pass, except:

  - kfileitemmodeltest (which is unrelated AFAICS)
  - dolphinquerytest, this one seems to require baloo which I don't use on my setup

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  l-qregularexpression (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/dolphinpart.cpp
  src/kitemviews/private/kfileitemmodelfilter.cpp
  src/kitemviews/private/kfileitemmodelfilter.h
  src/views/dolphinview.cpp
  src/views/dolphinview.h