D20532: Proof of Concept: Add double click actions to empty space in the folder view

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 21 18:35:49 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  TBH the "increased maintenance burden" argument doesn't sit well with me. Every new feature or net addition to the code adds to the maintenance burden. In and of itself, this is not a problem; you have to weigh it against the value brought by the addition or change in question. We should be thinking about whether this feature is worth adding. If we find that it is, we'll find ways to offset or reduce or deal with the increased maintenance burden, the way we do for all net code additions.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin