D25856: Show IOSlaves that return local files when in local file mode

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 10 17:27:01 GMT 2019

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in kdialog.cpp:865
> The trash recentlyused tags and desktop ioslaves can't be save filename' folder since they are not writable.
> So I believe this should be undone here.

`kdialog` can be used to show open dialogs as well as save dialogs, where writability is not an issue. Also, the default dialog will show these ioslaves and let you try to write into them, so I believe if we want to do that, they should be filtered out there in the KIO places model, rather than here.

REPOSITORY
  R229 KDialog