D25682: [WIP] add initial wsdiscovery support

Casper Meijn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 6 10:01:36 GMT 2019

caspermeijn added a comment.

  In D25682#570849 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25682#570849>, @sitter wrote:

  > In D25682#570845 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25682#570845>, @davidedmundson wrote:
  >
  > > Why do we need to mirror this dsoap-ws-discovery-client lib that seems to be copied from somewhere?
  >

  > Testing convenience until @caspermeijn makes a release mostly. The library was,or maybe even still is, in flux as API was being shuffled up to kdsoap.

  Cool than my library can be used for this as well! The interface to KDSoap is in master now, so that only waits for a release of KDSoap. However I want to change some things in the kdsoap-ws-discovery-client API.

  Please be aware of the license of the WSDL files. It explicitly states "this document itself may not be modified in any way", so I am not sure what this will to with the license of the binary.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras