D22144: Add kio recentlyused:/ to access KActivityStats data

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 24 13:12:54 BST 2019

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in recentlyused.cpp:91
> I started my work upon the recentdocument ioslave that used it and ForwardingSlaveBase documentation states "It has been designed to support only local filesystem like ioslaves.. If the resulting ioslave should be a simple proxy, you only need to implement the ForwardingSlaveBase::rewriteUrl() method." makes it sound like that is what I needed.
> Using SlaveBase would need a lot more code added also that I don't particularly need to implement here.
> But please correct me.

I'm confused. Which code from ForwardingSlaveBase is this class benefiting from?
With internalRewriteUrl returning false all SlaveBase reimplementations in that class do nothing,

If you decide not to support listing/stat'ing subdirs then indeed you don't need ForwardingSlaveBase as base class.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras