D23075: Change default Dolphin toolbar layout

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 12 03:05:57 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D23075#510022 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23075#510022>, @felixernst wrote:

  > In D23075#509940 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23075#509940>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > Make sure the default layout doesn't look lopsided when the application menu is enabled instead of the control button.
  >

  > It does look kinda lopsided but I am not sure if it is worth it to change the default look because of that.

  I think it is because you can enable the full application menu without any confirmation or editing dialog. If we just move the split button over to the right side, it should improve the symmetry a bit. It could be further justified by saying that the buttons on the left are only for normal view mode functions (this is where Nate's mom and dad should look) and the functions on the right are for more advanced features.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin