D23075: Change default Dolphin toolbar layout

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 10 20:22:15 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  +1, I love it. I would even add New Folder or Create New to the toolbar as well, but that's just me.

  However this needs some technical changes to proceed:

  - Please adjust `CMakeLists.txt` to increase the frameworks dependency version to 5.51 (prior to that version, the expanding spacer didn't exist)
  - Please bump the version number at the top of `dolphinui.rc` (this needs to be done in every patch/commit that changes anything in an .rc file)

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin