D20689: Elide tab titles left so key information at the end of the string doesn't get cut off

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 19 17:40:37 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Seems to make more sense for when the full path is shown, but my intuition is that right elision is more useful when it's just the folder name being shown.

  And looking at my folders I also get the same vague impression. Example: I have a folder called "Comparative Analysis" and another one called "Discourse Analysis". I need the first word or at least bits of it to distinguish between the folders, whereas having "...Analysis" wouldn't work out.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin