D15739: [Places panel] Don't show Root by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 25 17:05:36 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D15739#331700 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15739#331700>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > They don't.
  >
  > Why are you changing the if (windows) code path above the elif?

  Because that's the windows equivalent of adding Root. I reasoned that if we don't want to show a Places panel entry for Root on Linux, then for similar reasons we wouldn't want to create Places panel entries for Windows disks when on Windows. Don't disks show up in the Devices section on Windows like they do on Linux? Can't test, sorry.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO