D7446: [Places panel] Add a Recently Used item by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 25 03:47:52 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I'd like to re-submit this patch (now re-based on master) for consideration. I put some work into improving the `recentdocuments:/` ioslave in D14893 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14893> so it's useful now. User requests for this feature to be added by default still pop up from time to time, and both GNOME and macOS both have this feature in their file browsers and file pickers. I think it's relevant and desirable.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO