D15579: RFC: Use full-sized highlight

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 17 15:52:11 BST 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Dolphin, VDG, elvisangelaccio, fvogt.
Herald added a project: Dolphin.
Herald added a subscriber: kfm-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This uses the same full-sized highlight as used in list view and details view as well as by the file dialog and similarly by Folder View.
  The decision to only highlight the label and then custom-tint the icon has been controversial from the beginning and has been carried over from the Oxygen days.
  I think after more than five years of being like this, we should re-evaluate whether this is still the look we desire.

TEST PLAN
  F6269689: Screenshot_20180917_164833.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6269689>

  F6269690: Screenshot_20180917_164811.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6269690>

  F6269691: Screenshot_20180917_164822.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6269691>

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kitemviews/kstandarditemlistwidget.cpp