D15260: [KStandardItemListWidget] Round to icon size before applying scaling

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 4 08:03:06 BST 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Dolphin, elvisangelaccio, ngraham.
Herald added a project: Dolphin.
Herald added a subscriber: kfm-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Otherwise for 22px icons on high dpi we will request either the wrong icons or scale them needlessly.
  Dolphin requests a pixmap of 22px, this is then multiplied by dpr resulting in 44 which isn't a valid icon size (only 32 or 48 are). Moreover, we will also hit the path where it will scale the pixmap to a proper icon size resulting in blurry icons (and a performance penalty).

TEST PLAN
  stable branch
  Before
  F6234199: Screenshot_20180904_085627.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6234199>
  After
  F6234201: Screenshot_20180904_085645.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6234201>

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kitemviews/kstandarditemlistwidget.cpp