Dolphin maintainership

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kde.org
Sun Oct 28 12:04:47 GMT 2018

Hi everyone,

at the recent Akademy in Vienna people kept asking me "are you the Dolphin
maintainer?" and my answer was "I guess I am?".

It's probably time to make it official then, as I've been taking care of
Dolphin for some time now (at least one year) and I think we can agree Dolphin
is in good shape these days (also because of the many new contributors we got,
thanks to all of you!).

I talked with Emmanuel and he agrees on passing the torch. Unless there is any
objection from someone, I will be updating the aboutData in a week or so,
before the upcoming 18.12 string freeze.

Thanks

Cheers,
Elvis