T9895: Improving single-click

Ilya Bizyaev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 18 17:21:25 BST 2018

IlyaBizyaev added a comment.

  I personally like single click so much that it's basically annoying me when I hear someone double-clicking with a mouse loudly nearby :)

  One of the problems with single click, though, is that GTK apps still use double click, and when you use an app that relies on the GTK file dialog, you have to switch your mind to the double click perspective. This can be confusing to beginners who can't tell the framework by app's appearance.

  Is it possible in theory to force GTK to conform to single click, too?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T9895