D12162: Add support for touch scrolling in Dolphin

Ambareesh Balaji noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 8 03:33:37 BST 2018

abalaji added a comment.

  Hey @ngraham, as you can see I just added scrolling to two list views in the configure menu. Apart from that, there's just one minor issue in the information panel that I'm working on right now: when you touch a clickable thing like a link or a ratings star, then touch scroll, then release the touch point at the same spot on top of the clickable thing, it gets activated. I'm in the process of fixing this. But otherwise, a code review would be appreciated.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin