D17063: Fix middle click on breadcrumbs, in split view

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 20 22:21:06 GMT 2018

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Looks good beside the inline issue (hence why my Request Changes).

  But I have another proposal: what if middle-clicking on the inactive urlnavigator would toggle the active split view?
  We already do that if we middle-click the inactive view itself, or a folder in the inactive view.

  Thoughts?

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinmainwindow.cpp:974-975
>      if (oldViewContainer) {
>          // Disconnect all signals between the old view container (container,
>          // view and url navigator) and main window.
>          oldViewContainer->disconnect(this);

This comment should be updated too.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin