D16872: Add FileItemActionPlugin for tag manipulation

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 14 14:41:29 GMT 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Nice!

  It should to be possible to show the context menu entry for folders, too, since they can also be tagged.

INLINE COMMENTS

> tagsfileitemaction.cpp:43
> +{
> +    m_menu = new QMenu(i18n("Tags"));
> +    m_menu->setIcon(QIcon::fromTheme(QStringLiteral("tag")));

Can we change this to use an action verb?

Like "Assign Tags" or "Tag this Item" or something like that.

> tagsfileitemaction.cpp:71
> +
> +    QAction* newAction = new QAction(i18n("Create new"));
> +    newAction->setIcon(QIcon::fromTheme(QStringLiteral("tag")));

Needs to be in Title Case and have ellipses: "Create New..."

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets