D7700: Show list of tags in PlacesView

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 11 22:59:13 GMT 2018

nicolasfella added a comment.

  In D7700#294976 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D7700#294976>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Results of testing:
  >
  > - After I create a new tag, it doesn't show up in the Places panel tag list or under the `tags:/` ioslave until I restart Dolphin.
  > - When I navigate to `tags:/` ioslave using the All Tags item in the Places panel and I click on a tag, its icon disappears.
  > - When I remove a tag from an item and navigate to that tag entry on the Places panel, the un-tagged item still shows up there until I restart Dolphin.
  > - When I add a tag to an item and navigate to that tag entry on the Places panel, the item does not show up there until I restart Dolphin.
  >
  >   Some of these issues may be issues with the `tags:/` ioslave or in Baloo, but I think they need to be fixed before we push this feature front-and-center, or else we'll get a ton of bug reports.

  I can't reproduce these issues, so I think that the underlying Baloo issues have been solved.
  I suggest to reconsider this patch for inclusion, especially since it's non-invasive for users that don't make use of tags at all. If there are issues remaining it's easier to spot them when people are actually using it

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO