D12911: Add 'Sort By' and 'View Mode' into Dolphin file context menus

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 16 19:04:16 BST 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  In D12911#263333 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12911#263333>, @rkflx wrote:

  > As there are already quite a lot of menu entries (in particular for context menus of items themselves), do we really need View mode if it is readily available in the toolbar?
  >
  > (Also, with the planned changes to the file dialog, another idea would be to add a sort button to the toolbar instead. I'm not saying that's what you should do, I'm only mentioning this for consistency.)

  Then again, the file dialog's context menu does have the sort and view mode items in it, so it would actually be consistent to add it here! :) I don't think we're planning to remove it from the context menu (at least not in my patch D12337: Give the file dialogs a "Sort by" menu button on the toolbar <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12337>).

  With this only affecting whitespace now, I'm okay with it.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin