D12162: Support for touch scrolling in Dolphin

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 16 00:09:40 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kfm-devel.

  Sorry for the long hiatus!

  Touch double-click is working well now, very nice! But continue to have touch-and-drag issues:

  - When the Breeze theme setting for Windows' drag mode is set to Drag windows from titlebar only, touch-and drag in an empty area starts a rubber band selection, and touch-and-drag on top of a file or folder drags it (this should only happen on touch-and-hold-and-drag).
  - When it's set to "nav Drag windows from all empty areas}, I can't actually drag files and folders at all; they never get picked up when I touch-and-hold-and-drag.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin