D12616: Akregator feed detector plugin: Port away from KDELibs4Support

Jonathan Marten noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 12 17:40:51 BST 2018

marten marked 5 inline comments as done.
marten added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in CMakeLists.txt:15
> Installing a categories file as well (like e.g. kbookmarks/kbookmarks.categories, or many others) would make that logging category available in kdebugsettings.

Will include in commit.

> dfaure wrote in pluginbase.cpp:35
> (pre-existing) this includes all of QtCore as well... better use more specific includes

Will include in commit.

> dfaure wrote in pluginbase.cpp:77
> (pre-existing) prepend modifies the string, so "s2 = " is redundant

Will include in commit.

> dfaure wrote in pluginbase.cpp:81
> (pre-existing) technically a fragment could remain too, here....

Will include in commit: can use baseurl.adjusted(QUrl::RemovePath|QUrl::RemoveQuery|QUrl::RemoveFragment)

> dfaure wrote in pluginbase.cpp:92
> (pre-existing) the two .url() calls should be removed. This is especially important in case a password ends up in the URL (we don't want it printed out in the debug output).

Will include in commit.

> dfaure wrote in pluginbase.h:46
> (pre-existing) could be static

Will implement in a separate commit, along with renaming some classes and source files to more descriptive names and making PluginBase a namespace - it doesn't need to be a class and therefore no need for multiple inheritance.

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror