D12807: Akregator feed detector plugin: Port the context menu plugin

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 10 21:19:54 BST 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Nice

INLINE COMMENTS

> akregatorplugin.cpp:84
>
> -AkregatorMenu::~AkregatorMenu()
> -{
> -    KLocale::global()->removeCatalog("akregator_konqplugin");
> -    //delete m_conf;
> +    return (acts);
>  }

coding style: "return acts", no parenthesis needed

> akregatorplugin.cpp:99
>      }
> -    if (url.contains("xml", false) != 0) {
> +    if (url.contains("xml", Qt::CaseInsensitive)) {
>          return true;

This reads like it would trigger false positives easily.
E.g. https://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_whatis.asp would be treated as a feed URL because it contains xml?

I wonder if this code meant to say endsWith...

> akregatorplugin.h:40
> +
> +    QList<QAction *> actions(const KFileItemListProperties &fileItemInfos, QWidget *parent);

override ?

> akregatorplugin.h:45
>
>  protected:
>      bool isFeedUrl(const QString &s);

white at it: private

> akregatorplugin.h:46
>  protected:
>      bool isFeedUrl(const QString &s);
>      bool isFeedUrl(const KFileItem &item);

while at it: const, or static, or better, make it file-static

> akregatorplugin.h:47
>      bool isFeedUrl(const QString &s);
>      bool isFeedUrl(const KFileItem &item);

const