D11767: Remove Recently Saved This Month and Recently Saved Last Month entries by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 28 17:48:35 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  We're not removing any features. This patch just removes Recently Saved > This Month and Recently Saved > Last Month from the default places panel. The feature is still available via the Find panel.

  I //would// like to rename the feature to just be "Recently used" or "Recent documents" or something like that, but that requires code changes first to make the feature actually show different things, and would need to be covered in a different patch. This task is already tracked on T8349 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T8349>, FWIW.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO