D11022: Resize the "normal" folder icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 25 22:48:49 BST 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Found where the Places icon sizes are defined: in `InformationPanelContent::applyPlace()`. Currently, the size is hardcoded to 128x128, ew. Let's fix that too as a part of this patch, so that we eliminate //all// the size changes in one fell swoop.

  There are also a few other occurrences in this file of where `KIconLoader::SizeEnormous` is still used for the pixmap size in the information panel, e.g. to show the "nepomuk" icon (which should really be either "baloo" or even "system-search" instead (but that's something for another patch, hint hint :) ).

  Let's fix those too, and make everything totally consistent. While we're at it, to make this easy to change in the future, it might be worth making the maximum size a variable or a constant, so it's easy to adjust in the future if we decide to make changes again.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin