D11562: Fix missing entries in context menu for links

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 21 23:09:50 GMT 2018

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: rominf, michaelh, Dolphin.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  https://cgit.kde.org/dolphin.git/commit/?id=86f4fcb8cd574f6d886627fc5e01c9edfc84e977 introduced a regression: links no longer show various context menu items that were gated behind being a directory, because something can be both a link and a directory, from KIO's perspective.

TEST PLAN
  The missing context menu items have returned:
  [IMAGE GOES HERE]

  I should have tested that patch better, and for that I apologize and offer to fix this regression here. I will endeavor to up my reviewing game.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  Applications/18.04